Our good friend @Natedoggmma runs VoSaa, Victims of sexual assault anonymous. He has a case near his home town where he's been working hard to protect a little girl with the first initial N (and he's really gone the extra mile to do so). N's mother was dating a scumbag who sexually abused her. The family was scared when he got out on bail that he may abduct her or someone in his motorcycle club may try intimidating or hurting her. She was terrified to face her accuser in court. We collaborated and tried a number of dirty little tricks to put pressure on the abuser and make his life harder. The other day he cracked. N won't be going to court after all. If you want to read it in Nate's more eloquent words, here's a link to Vosaa's Facebook page. Good job Nate, we're all proud of you and what you're doing.
• In the Pakistani city of Mastung, Baluchistan province, unknown assailants carried out a terrorist attack during the celebration of the religious holiday Mawlid An-Nabi.
According to preliminary data, 52 people were killed and more than a hundred were injured of varying severity as a result of the suicide bombing. No group has yet claimed responsibility for the terrorist attack.
• Washington DC: Metro officials say service has been suspended between Potomac Yard and National Airport after a train has derailed.
• 🚨#BREAKING: Multiple people have been reportedly injured in a shooting at a auto shop.
Emergency personnel are on the scene at an auto shop in Largo, Florida, where multiple people have reportedly been shot. At this time, officials are reporting that two people have been critically injured. Law enforcement officials say the shooter is still at large, and people in the area should be on alert
• Sen. Dianne Feinstein has passed away at 90 years old. Governor Gavin Newsom will appoint a replacement
• Video : New York City, Brooklyn is completely flooded after strong rainfall
in a very short time. Expressways and subways are starting to look like small lakes
• Switzerland allocates $110 million for humanitarian demining (removing mines) in Ukraine.
• In less than 24 hours, the U.S. government will face a "shutdown". Most of the government will run uninterrupted if this happens.
• Russian Mystery Plane That Landed In Pyongyang Making Washington Nervous
• America has conflicting ideological goals:
1) To perennially remain the world’s sole superpower.
2) To be an asset-light economic zone where heavy industry is outsourced to geopolitical competitors.
3) To import poverty.
4) To elevate antiracism over law & order.
You can use this site to get free WIFI wherever you go